223/556 Blank ammo

pc9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
664   0   1
Location
OKANAGAN
Where would i find some of this?
Also would it be legal to bring it back fro the states.I know the American side wont let you bring live rnds accross but what about blank ammo.
 
Where would i find some of this?
Also would it be legal to bring it back fro the states.I know the American side wont let you bring live rnds accross but what about blank ammo.

Same thing... illegal to export. Blanks still contain gunpowder and primers, so they still require export permit.
 
Be careful buying blanks, a lot of blank ammo is serious crap. I know the stuff I used to be issued was total garbage and ruined a fair number of barrels (and this was made by Royal Ordnance!) Stick with quality brands and if you're using a BFA on your gun, be careful about the build-up of residue in the barrel behind the BFA.
 
Back
Top Bottom