.223 ammo deal

Canadianbiggame

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
25   0   1
'm looking for 3 guys go to splits for a case of .223/1000 rounds in Edmonton or Area and willing to meet in edmonton to split it up.

- 223 Rem, Ammo Can 55gr FMJ - $429.00/1000 Rnds at P&D

That works out to 107.25 a person and thats not too bad for 250 rounds each.
I plan on reloading mine in the future but cant afford a press to get started. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks
 
While that is a pretty decent price, there if you ever make it down to Calgary, you can find it for about $50 cheaper at a couple of places. Might be worth looking into.

'm looking for 3 guys go to splits for a case of .223/1000 rounds in Edmonton or Area and willing to meet in edmonton to split it up.

- 223 Rem, Ammo Can 55gr FMJ - $429.00/1000 Rnds at P&D

That works out to 107.25 a person and thats not too bad for 250 rounds each.
I plan on reloading mine in the future but cant afford a press to get started. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks
 
I was at Cabela's the other day and they had .223 on sale. I think it was like $10.99 for a box of 40. Works out to around $274 per 1000. I'm going there this afternoon. I'll update the price later.
 
Anybody happen to know the part number for the Canadian Tire cans? I'd try and get the local one to order some in but trying to get one of the staff to look it up would be like asking for their first born.Anything out of the ordinary in our local store results in clerks running for cover pretending they can't see you.
 
This might be tough to do. As I understand it, the majority of the goods at Canadian Tire would come from common distribution centers, including some of the ammo you see at typical Can Tires, ie common hunting calibres, etc.

Some Canadian Tires will also sell guns, ie one in Calgary, and one in Red Deer (that I know of). In these instances, they have a much larger hunting area, complete with guns, and more rare calibres. Might be tough getting the ammo cans into a CanTire without the full blown gun counter.

If you are in NS, I believe there is a store out there that is around$360/1000, but cannot remember the name of it for the life of me right now...


Anybody happen to know the part number for the Canadian Tire cans? I'd try and get the local one to order some in but trying to get one of the staff to look it up would be like asking for their first born.Anything out of the ordinary in our local store results in clerks running for cover pretending they can't see you.
 
This might be tough to do. As I understand it, the majority of the goods at Canadian Tire would come from common distribution centers, including some of the ammo you see at typical Can Tires, ie common hunting calibres, etc.

Some Canadian Tires will also sell guns, ie one in Calgary, and one in Red Deer (that I know of). In these instances, they have a much larger hunting area, complete with guns, and more rare calibres. Might be tough getting the ammo cans into a CanTire without the full blown gun counter.

If you are in NS, I believe there is a store out there that is around$360/1000, but cannot remember the name of it for the life of me right now...

Actually the CanadianTire store in Yarmouth NS is selling guns again!They just opened a hunting proshop complete with indoor archery range.They may have access to this ammo.A phonecall may be in order.
 
You've never been to my Canadian Tire before, have you? If you can't point to a picture in teh flyer then you're hooped.

You should be me in a CT store. I have to point at pictures all the time and then some kid says to me in english you want that do you. The local gun store as soon as I open my mouth the guy walks away and points at the kid in the back.
 
Back
Top Bottom