D deadlydelta CGN Regular Rating - 100% 5 0 0 Oct 10, 2010 #1 hey guys could someone please tell me how much i can get if i sell 500 rounds of brown bear .223 ammo the ammo is 62 grain bimetal HP thanks
hey guys could someone please tell me how much i can get if i sell 500 rounds of brown bear .223 ammo the ammo is 62 grain bimetal HP thanks
pc9 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 664 0 1 Location OKANAGAN Oct 10, 2010 #2 I bought some of that awhile back for 7.50 per box of 20
Stumpfian Regular EE Expired Rating - 93.8% 15 1 0 Location Ottawa Ontario Oct 13, 2010 #3 I'd give $180 for it.
D deadlydelta CGN Regular Rating - 100% 5 0 0 Oct 22, 2010 #5 Stumpfian said: I'd give $180 for it. Click to expand... ahahaa yeah right
rivetc78 BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 100% 113 0 1 Location Keine Todesangst Oct 22, 2010 #6 500 rounds of brown bear is .20 cents a round. It is cheap ammo that is $199 per 1000. He offered you .36 cents a round. Almost double. I would not pay $180 for it. I would pay $120 for the cheap stuff. Or are we supposed to believe this is great ammo that is .50+ cents a round ahahaa yeah right Click to expand...
500 rounds of brown bear is .20 cents a round. It is cheap ammo that is $199 per 1000. He offered you .36 cents a round. Almost double. I would not pay $180 for it. I would pay $120 for the cheap stuff. Or are we supposed to believe this is great ammo that is .50+ cents a round ahahaa yeah right Click to expand...