.223 ammo vancouver area??

I think it would be BlueLine if they still have the Fiocci special happening. It was $449/1000. Give them a call to see if it is still a go. They are on the way up to PoCo so stopping by could work too.

I haven't had the chance to try any in the AR yet, but it gets good reviews. It can't be worse than that dirty AE stuff.
 
I think it would be BlueLine if they still have the Fiocci special happening. It was $449/1000. Give them a call to see if it is still a go. They are on the way up to PoCo so stopping by could work too.QUOTE]

We still have the Fiocchi .223 ammo on special - feel free to drop by and check it out!
 
NICE!...I Google it, and the blue line came up shooting edge the...=SET! not TSE!!!. OH man, I need a vacation, i am going to take a nice drive down to Calgary to pick up few cases of those PMC.
THX. CHEERS ALL
 
I think it would be BlueLine if they still have the Fiocci special happening. It was $449/1000. Give them a call to see if it is still a go. They are on the way up to PoCo so stopping by could work too.

I haven't had the chance to try any in the AR yet, but it gets good reviews. It can't be worse than that dirty AE stuff.

Still the same price...:D
 
Back
Top Bottom