I think it would be BlueLine if they still have the Fiocci special happening. It was $449/1000. Give them a call to see if it is still a go. They are on the way up to PoCo so stopping by could work too.QUOTE]
We still have the Fiocchi .223 ammo on special - feel free to drop by and check it out!
$450/1000! great price. It cost appox +/-$600/1000 here in Alberta!.
WHAT!!! PMC 55Grs. FMJ-BT sells for $469/1000!!!...I need 2000!. Where is TSE?. Is it in Edmonton?
THANKS!
I think it would be BlueLine if they still have the Fiocci special happening. It was $449/1000. Give them a call to see if it is still a go. They are on the way up to PoCo so stopping by could work too.
I haven't had the chance to try any in the AR yet, but it gets good reviews. It can't be worse than that dirty AE stuff.



























