Hi,
Is CCI standard velocity packaged in 100 count clear plastic boxes the same as the CCI packed in paper boxes of 50. Seems to be quite a cost difference between the 2 ...... plastic boxes $7.99 per 100, paper boxes in bulk of 500 for $25.99. Oh, and how about the CCI Blazers .... where do they fit in, same again or not? (Blazers I can find for $19 per 500)
Now for the Federals, I've seen American Eagle/Federal in red boxes, do they differ from the Federals in blue packaging?
Are some rounds more prone to dirty the barrel than others .... for example, I fired approx 300 CCI (clear box package) and was amazed how clean the barrel was. After firing 200 rounds of CCI (paper box package), was surprised how dirty it was. I cleaned the barrel and shot another 100 and it looked spotless.
thanks again - Dirk
Is CCI standard velocity packaged in 100 count clear plastic boxes the same as the CCI packed in paper boxes of 50. Seems to be quite a cost difference between the 2 ...... plastic boxes $7.99 per 100, paper boxes in bulk of 500 for $25.99. Oh, and how about the CCI Blazers .... where do they fit in, same again or not? (Blazers I can find for $19 per 500)
Now for the Federals, I've seen American Eagle/Federal in red boxes, do they differ from the Federals in blue packaging?
Are some rounds more prone to dirty the barrel than others .... for example, I fired approx 300 CCI (clear box package) and was amazed how clean the barrel was. After firing 200 rounds of CCI (paper box package), was surprised how dirty it was. I cleaned the barrel and shot another 100 and it looked spotless.
thanks again - Dirk


















































