.22LR for Sig Classic 226

R00k1E

Regular
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Location
Ontario
I'm wondering if anyone could recommend a specific brand/model of ammo that they've used with their P226 Classic 22 that has given them the least amount of FTE or FTF's.

If you could mention where you picked up the ammo from as well that would be great.

I'm looking on SFRC's website and having zero experience with .22's I'm a little lost.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.
 
Least amount? Currently using Federal 525 packs, very few problems there. Winchester bulk packs give lots of FTF. CCI Blazers lead roundnose were really bad for FTE.

Remington Yellowjackets, no failures at all.
Ditto CCI Mini-mags.

Thanks for the feedback! Very much appreciated.
 
You need high velocity ammo for euro repeaters. Cci minimags have a smooth bullet that feed very well and are hv. They work very well. In sig p210 conversions as well
 
Range report using Sig Classic .22 P226.: Mini mags worked flawlessly. 0 Stoppages.

The Federal rounds on the other hand. Oh man...it was double feed city all day long with these rounds.
 
Back
Top Bottom