25 ACP conversion

kell2784

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
74   0   1
Has anyone done the .25 ACP ignition mod to their NEF or TC? I'm looking for a brass/primer handloader and .25 shell holder? I hope to prime a few brass and see how tight the groupings get with my newly acquired Z5.
 
PR Bullet out of Anola MB has all that stuff. I do a lot of business with them, and they are very prompt with delivery.

prbullet.com/hornet.htm[/url]

Hakx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Huntsman said:
You gimmick guy's lol:rolleyes:
hakx,you gotta a sickavatar let alone the lotionbit...................................I like it:p

Ha Ha Ha Jamie, gimmicks are a guys best friend!:dancingbanana:
The 25ACP burns cleaner (no crud ring), and brings the groupings in tighter.
And yes, maybe some of us use it strictly because its a gimmick, so what, I also have 6 or 7 remotes to watch tv.
 
I have the 22 Hornet conversion; same thing except you do not need to cut down the cases. I bought the kit out of PR bullets also, good guys to deal with. I had the reloading gear already, so I did not have to worry about the priming; I think I saw a kit from the states put together just for this conversion.
 
Let's bring back an ancient thread. I'm sure there are more guys using this conversion now. What do you think? Cleaner? Worth it? Are there any problems that arose after long term use?
 
I've never tried the 25 acp conversion but I did use the PR bullet smal rifle primer adapter which worked quite well. What i'd really like to try out is the specially made 209's for inlines.
 
I've had the PR .22 Hornet conversion on my Encore since 2003...I found it improved shot consistency over the 209's.

Another thing that it does well, is keep the blow-by from contaminating the internals/ firing pin.
 
Back
Top Bottom