oops CGN Regular Rating - 100% 68 0 0 Location The 10th kingdom Mar 27, 2011 #1 I have some 25 cal rim fire ammo(47rounds) It is made by Diminion("D" on the head) If I was to sell it...HINT HINT....what is this stuff worth?
I have some 25 cal rim fire ammo(47rounds) It is made by Diminion("D" on the head) If I was to sell it...HINT HINT....what is this stuff worth?
Turkeyslayer 1300 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 110 0 0 Location Russell, Ontario Mar 27, 2011 #2 Give or take a dollar a shell.
#1bcshooter CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 149 0 0 Location North Of The DMZ (US border) Mar 27, 2011 #3 Is it long or short ?
Hunt&Hook CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 93 0 0 Location East Central Sask. Mar 27, 2011 #4 Last I paid was $1/ round (.25 stevens long - CIL) One box is full and MINT, the other 40 rounds are in a tattered box.
Last I paid was $1/ round (.25 stevens long - CIL) One box is full and MINT, the other 40 rounds are in a tattered box.
Holleyman CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 74 0 0 Location Athabasca, AB Mar 27, 2011 #5 I traded a couple boxes of 25 Stevens one for one with Federal 308 bonded hunting rounds, so about $1.00 to $1.50 a piece.
I traded a couple boxes of 25 Stevens one for one with Federal 308 bonded hunting rounds, so about $1.00 to $1.50 a piece.
oops CGN Regular Rating - 100% 68 0 0 Location The 10th kingdom Mar 27, 2011 #6 #1bcshooter said: Is it long or short ? Click to expand... That is a good question.....What are the lengths?
#1bcshooter said: Is it long or short ? Click to expand... That is a good question.....What are the lengths?
Hunt&Hook CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 93 0 0 Location East Central Sask. Mar 27, 2011 #7 The Longs I have measure 1.376" oal and .272" case diameter. Obviously, the shorts would be considerably shorter.
The Longs I have measure 1.376" oal and .272" case diameter. Obviously, the shorts would be considerably shorter.
oops CGN Regular Rating - 100% 68 0 0 Location The 10th kingdom Mar 28, 2011 #8 Hunt&Hook said: The Longs I have measure 1.376" oal and .272" case diameter. Obviously, the shorts would be considerably shorter. Click to expand... Well it looks like I have 47 shorts and 5 long...and no gun to shoot them Over to the exchange I go!!!!!
Hunt&Hook said: The Longs I have measure 1.376" oal and .272" case diameter. Obviously, the shorts would be considerably shorter. Click to expand... Well it looks like I have 47 shorts and 5 long...and no gun to shoot them Over to the exchange I go!!!!!
#1bcshooter CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 149 0 0 Location North Of The DMZ (US border) Mar 28, 2011 #9 oops said: Well it looks like I have 47 shorts and 5 long...and no gun to shoot them Over to the exchange I go!!!!! Click to expand... I can help you out if you want a gun to shoot them
oops said: Well it looks like I have 47 shorts and 5 long...and no gun to shoot them Over to the exchange I go!!!!! Click to expand... I can help you out if you want a gun to shoot them