I ishut1911 Member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sep 18, 2011 #1 Just need info if anybody knows where one can get .25 caliber ammo in Canada? Thanks in advance.
m777 CGN frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 400 0 0 Location winnipeg Sep 18, 2011 #2 The local gun store here, MacDonalds usually has some on the shelf. 6.35 S+B I think. Clint
m777 CGN frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 400 0 0 Location winnipeg Sep 19, 2011 #3 Checked today and there's a couple of boxes on the shelf
C curtmg CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 20 0 0 Location Winnipeg, unfortunately Sep 19, 2011 #4 m777 said: The local gun store here, MacDonalds usually has some on the shelf. 6.35 S+B I think. Clint Click to expand... There's a local gun store called MacDonalds in Winnipeg????
m777 said: The local gun store here, MacDonalds usually has some on the shelf. 6.35 S+B I think. Clint Click to expand... There's a local gun store called MacDonalds in Winnipeg????
m777 CGN frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 400 0 0 Location winnipeg Sep 20, 2011 #5 In Portage
Shooting Centre Sponsoring Business Business Member Rating - 98.8% 84 1 1 Location Calgary Sep 21, 2011 #6 It might help to know what type of ammo you are looking for. 25ACP, 25-06, ?