250 savage, Not enough?

andyman_49

Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been casually looking for 250 factory ammo for a while as I owe a couple boxes to a friend. Where the hell is it all? It has been six months and most places are still either out of stock or do not ship it to where I live. Thoughts?
 
Had the same problem last spring. Bought a 77RSI in .250 at an auction and then went into the city to get some shells for the next day day, WSS and cabelas, and no joy. Hit the local shop 1st of the week, again,no joy. Found some at a show the next wknd...$35/box. Week later 5 boxes hit the shelf at the local shop...$23.... Its the "new" year for ammo starting now, so you should see some soon.
Best of luck Clint
Side note... If anyone has a varmint load, please send the data
 
"...to where I live..." Where is that? Shipping ammo anywhere is pricey.
Epp's lists ammo as .250-3000 Savage. No price or maker given.
Shooter's Choice in Waterloo, Ontario, list 100 grain Remington ammo at $34.95 per 20.
Both ship within Canada.
 
Might find some at the Wpg gun show at the end of the month. Watch out thou, that's where I got raped.
Clint
 
Watch out thou, that's where I got raped.
Clint


:p Sorry, but that just reads too funny.

Not much different out in Alta either. Mind you I'm just after brass and can't find it. Tons of 22-250 if you want to neck up... so help me if I win a bazillion dollars I will quit my job and start a munitions factory and go broke keeping cgn fed.


d:h:
 
...but not quite the bowel tickle that Savage 99 guys get that get stuck for $85 for 303 savage.
Clint
 
Back
Top Bottom