.260 Federal Fusion

crazy_davey

Super Moderator
Moderating Team
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Location
AB foothills
Can anyone tell me who in western Canada has .260 120g Federal Fusion in stock? I bought everything that WSS in Calgary had and got a friend to buy everything he could find at the Calgary gun show. I have phoned around but with no luck, I also emailed the so called western Canadian rep but got one response from him and nothing else.

I don't have time to reload for this gun right now and this ammo shoots exceptionally out of it so I would like to buy another 10-20 boxes if I can find it.

Any help would be appreciated :cool:
 
I had phoned every store that I could find through this site and google. I only found two boxes at a small town store. I came up empty handed in my search too. I just decided to handload. Sorry I didn't help much but I might save you some time phoning. I did western canada aswell as shipping from eastern wasn't worth it for the amount I was going to buy but might be for you.
 
Here are the canadian importers that you could try, maybe lead you to a source that has some instock.

Eastern Canadian Inquiries
Eastern Outdoor Sales Inc
Ross Jordan
166 South Service Rd East
Oakville, Ontario
Canada
Phone: (905) 825-3103
Fax: (905) 847-3028

Western Canadian Inquiries
Westcan Marketing
Paul Simms
11367 Melville St
Maple Ridge BC V2X 0N2
Canada
Fax: 604-465-5832
paulsimms@telus.net
 
Back
Top Bottom