Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I have come into possession of an antique 3 barreled shotgun.
Looking for info on this family airlume.
It appears to be a double barreled 410 with a third barrel underneath in what I think is 45
Markings say H,C,G Stein, Ninache, Hambeurg.
It has two external hammers and 3 fireing pin holes with the breach leaver located under the trigger guard and an ammo compartment that flips open for the 45 in the but stock.
Any info would be greatly appreciated
Thanks for looking
Restricted
Looking for info on this family airlume.
It appears to be a double barreled 410 with a third barrel underneath in what I think is 45
Markings say H,C,G Stein, Ninache, Hambeurg.
It has two external hammers and 3 fireing pin holes with the breach leaver located under the trigger guard and an ammo compartment that flips open for the 45 in the but stock.
Any info would be greatly appreciated
Thanks for looking
Restricted


















































