30 Carbine ammo .. where to buy surplus?

There isn't any surplus. Your local gun shop can order anything you want in any quanity you want. How long it takes depends on whether or not their supplier has any. Be prepared to pay up front.
The Carbine's restricted status limits what you can do with it though.
 
There is lots of umc .30 carbine at bass pro in Calgary, not sure what they want for it.

I have never seen .30 Carbine at Bass Pro here in Calgary (Balzac). I don't even remember seeing a price tag for it on the shelf, unless it is brand new stock from within the last week.
 
I have never seen .30 Carbine at Bass Pro here in Calgary (Balzac). I don't even remember seeing a price tag for it on the shelf, unless it is brand new stock from within the last week.

I was there yesterday and they had around 25 boxes or so, its the first time I have found it there.
 
Down East Trading had 50 rounds of Mil surplus FMJ ball and 50 rounds of Winchester semi-jacketed soft points the end of May don't know if it's still available. Might drop them an e-mail. BTW that website is in the use but they have a Canadian outlet too. Apparently one of the few dealers that is licenced in Canada and holds an FFL in the US too.
 
Back
Top Bottom