30 Carbine ammo

crashcollins

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
If anyone needs any; Bass Pro Vaughan Mills has Remington UMC 110 MC 30 carbine in stock for $27.99 a box. I have not seen any for a while now so I picked up 4 boxes while I could. Should be about 12 boxes left.
 
Epps has a couple boxes of suplus 30 carbine in thier bargin ammo bin shelf in their gun room, looks like maybe 5 or so. Plain small brown boxes, not sure how many rounds a box, i'd guess 25 or so.
 
If anyone needs any; Bass Pro Vaughan Mills has Remington UMC 110 MC 30 carbine in stock for $27.99 a box. I have not seen any for a while now so I picked up 4 boxes while I could. Should be about 12 boxes left.

I picked up 10 boxes of sellier and belliot in canadian tire Red Deer for $17,99 a box :rockOn:
 
Way to cool rifle to try to hotrod it and ruin it. Just a nice plinker with no recoil. I just had a longer barrel installed so when I reregister it as non restricted I will be shooting it lots more and will need to reload.
 
Back
Top Bottom