While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi guys I'm looking for 300 Blackout ammo, either bulk or by the box, hunting loads and target. I just can't seem to find any so if anyone has any info for me on where I can find some it'd be very appreciated, thanks guys.
Very rare ammo. I got lucky and found ten boxes at my local Canadian tire today. I usually buy the Hornady 300 whisper 110g V max at SFRC when they have it in stock. Hornady 300 whisper is interchangeable with 300 Blackout. It's the only one I know of that is interchangeable.
Some UMC brand ammo has made it into Canada but it isn't widespread. You'll have far better luck finding Hornady than anything else. Once the ammo demand in the US has been met, you'll likely see more up here in the way of Remington brand ammo. As it stands now, component brass isn't available either so it's primarily a handloading only cartridge at this point. Once you make a decent amount of brass it should last you a long time.