Where can a guy find some FACTORY match ammo in 300wm. Black hills, Hornady or whatever ? Sugestions welcome.
Frankly the Hornady I picked up last week in 300WM is a pale looking comparison to what it was 10 years ago, I hope the accuracy is still the same though.
You could ask TSE in Calgary if they can get in some Ruag, who still load a variety of 300WM precision loads.
Also Norma still does a light match load, again you would need to talk to a dealer.
Sako still loads a 168gr match as well, I used to use one of thier hunting loads about 5 years ago, it was one of thier 180gr loads, and frankly it out performed the Fed GM stuff I had at the time. Also you get the great Sako casings.
Corlanes in Dawson Creek carries HSM ammo. I picked up a variety of thier match offerings, frankly I am underwhelmed by the use of Winchester brass, but they do load a wide range of bullets, including Lapuas D46 185gr in the 300WM. You might want to call them and see what they can get. Frankly I pick up a wide range and then see what the rifle likes best.
http ://thehuntingshack.com/catalog/retail/Retail.pdf
check out thier impressive listings of 300WM, pgs 46-48. Including 220gr match.