303 savage ammo needed please help

I just had to check it out for myself,instead of relying on books and the internet...and I dunno...looks do able to me...

35d734e582.jpg


sorry the headstamp pics suck...
I haven't read up on bein a photographer yet...
the 303sav is on the right in the bottom pic and is a hair bigger.

0072863111.jpg


I'd form one just to see how it turns out but I have lots of 303Sav brass and like a proper headstamp ;)
 
for curiosity sake I just Googled "make 303 Savage brass"
guess what the first return was..?



oh btw I read that ;)

Careful what your read on the net brother, lots of fiction out there :cool:
We all know that they only print facts in books, i read that on the internet and I have yet to buy a book to see if its true
 
yodave you musta missed the part where I was instructed to do some reading cuzz "you can't make 303 from bla bla bla"
but that's why I got some brass out and had a look see...now bunny confirms it.

bottom line is there are options if you can't find real 303sav brass and the fella that started all this and needed the rounds has had offers to help.
At the end of the day it's all good if everyone left happy.
 
thanks to every one i have aquired 2 boxes as need thanks again hopefully i can help on of you guys out one day ....
 
Enough bickering.

303 Savage can be made out of 220 swift pretty easily, also 307 is another easy make.

303 Enfield can be done but it's a pain in the arse. If you look at Old Western Scrounger crap they make theirs out of 303 Enfield, shouldn't though. 220 swift is alot better.
 
I have the last run of Winchester 303 savage silver tips for sale or 303 sav brass new for reloading. If interested let me know.
 
Back
Top Bottom