While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
its not that rare rite now, it was discontinued after ww2. i would offer $5 for a single rnd, i pay shipping, but i understand if you do not want to part the box. pm me with your thoughts.
The winchester silver tips sell higher as they are a better hunting round. They will usually fetch $75 per box. The 40's, 50's and 60's vintage are in the $50 per box, the older stuff is dependent on the condition of the box as it is for collectors.
I have about 30 rounds of this stuff just sitting here. I think there reloads by the looks of the primers. Most of the them say imperial 303 sav, some dominion 303 sav
I don't want to jack this thread up but I am looking for some info on where to buy .303 savage in Canada, anybody have any links or connection to share with me?