While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Go to gun shows. Bring lots of $$. It's out there, but hard to come by and very pricey. At the gun shows, be sure to check the old, grubby looking bulk brass bags. That's where I found new, yes - new - .303 brass.
it is hard to find , I just sold my last 9 boxes to my nephew for a lot less than I could have gotten for it , hit as many gunshows as you can and tell as many friends as you can to pick it up anytime they see it , and lets not forget yard sales can get bargains there sometimes as well.
just got 40 rounds today, Remington, for 100 bucks. Not cheap, but I can live with that. This is rare stuff, but worth getting, even if you don't have the gun.
I just checked my stash. I have a box of 19 beautiful old Dominion rounds that I forked over 49.50 for at a gunshow. Now all I have to do is find the brass I bought!!
A guy at my school had a bunch of ammo of random calibers that his grandfather left him and asked if i wanted anything. I said if he had an .303 id take it. Low and behold he brings me an real old box of remington kleanbore. Only after i get home and look at do i realize it's .303 savage and not .303 brit, lol. Well anyway now it sits in my stash, though i don't have a gun that shoots it. Didn't know it was of any value.