308 Norma Mag

you local gun store should be able to order some in. I know for a few years it was almost impossible to find and those I did find were $150 a box but now they are generally easier to find and cheaper (sell locally here for $90-$100 a box now).
 
you local gun store should be able to order some in. I know for a few years it was almost impossible to find and those I did find were $150 a box but now they are generally easier to find and cheaper (sell locally here for $90-$100 a box now).

For a round that might as well be a 300WM with a Euro moustache, Holy Sheep Shoots :eek:
 
For a round that might as well be a 300WM with a Euro moustache, Holy Sheep Shoots :eek:

Scuttlebutt had it years ago the only factory that produced .308 NM rounds (which was in Sweden) stopped producing it! Whether this was true or not the ammo became VERY rare (I was on a waiting list at three gun stores for ammo for a year and never got any) and the price shot up to $150 plus taxes for a box of 20. Then one say I went into the local gun store and was told they they had word from their suppliers that some company in the United States took up the contract to make the .308NM ammo. After that it was uncommon instead of rare as hens teeth and price dropped down to about $90 a box around here last I checked.
 
Back
Top Bottom