.32 British Bulldog ammo?

It is best to have a qualified person verify the gun. There is a number to talk to an actual RCMP verifier to find out exactly what you have, but the calibre could be in question. May need a smith to verify.
There are some calibres that are damn near .32 cal but are not quite... And can also pre date the prohib calibres. Nothing is ever certain on a 100 year plus gun.

An example is the 7.5 Swiss. You can shoot .32 colt out of it, but you split the cases. Not ideal, but it works. And it is antique because it is 7.5mm.
 
You state that a company does runs and that you in fact have some...

And here you ask me to prove its out there?? Why, you just did that?
Just because you can't find a source doesn't mean there isn't one out there... Gun shows and the EE on this site are two.

Just give up... You are wrong.

Good night.

Gun shows and the EE are the best you can do? Not very available then.

I know this because I have a revolver in .320 bulldog and I have been looking for ammo and brass for a few years now. I reload using 32 short colt brass and the brass is difficult to find as it is. I use black powder and cast my own bullets.

I also reload for 8mm Lebel and 38 short colt. Fiocchi has made small runs of both of these calibers and I have some examples. Supplies of both have dried up. I think the last time they did a run of 38 short colt was over 10 years ago.
If you go to the Fiocchi website you will notice that they don't make anything suitable for an antique in .32cal in any case. Fiocchi classic loads

I was really hoping you might have a lead on a real source for this but if the best you can do is gun shows and the EE then that isn't very helpful now is it? I have had no luck with either with over 3 years of trying.

I guess I will go back to reloading...
 
I also have a .320... Mine will chamber and fire factory rounds.

Gun shows and the ee are a potential source... I'm sorry if you don't like to work.

8x27r has a factory round that can be use as well as the fiocci runs... It's interesting that YOURE the expert here but using incorrect designation.

If you want to buy your ammo at Canadian ma facker, antiques may not be for you... That said, there is ammo out there you just need to look.
 
Back
Top Bottom