.32 moulds

hansloder

Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have a .32 cal ball mold on its way to me(.311) but today came across an actual .32 caliber bullet mold. Question: is anybody using the bullet mold with better success (accuracy) than the round ball?
 
What does your bore measure at?

A .311 ball sounds too small for a 32 revolver. A .311 ball would normally be patched up to .320 in a squirrel rifle. That is why I assumed you were cloth patching the .311 ball in a 32 rifle.

Most 32 revolvers shoot a ball or bullet slightly over sized for the bore. If you have been using .311 balls in that pistol, I think we may have found the root of your accuracy problems.
 
I have the Saeco mold for the .32 Semi-wadcutter (85gr) and the Saeco 120 grain flat point, both are very accurate if you match diameter with bore size. I would think that they would be much more accurate and effective then a round ball.
 
Back
Top Bottom