.32 S&W Long Wad Cut ?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know if there is any available anywhere in Canada? It seems most stores are out of stock.
I just got a Pardini HP for Bullseye Target Competition but it very difficult to locate that type of ammunition.

Any help would be much appreciated.
 
targetshootingproducts.com have some Lapua, but it's priced like caviar. Try westernmarksman.ca for Fiocchi and a slightly less shocking invoice. Freight and PST will be a factor, though, depending on where you live.
 
Thank you Kindly Old Coach, westernmarksman.ca is out of stock but targetshootingproducts.com seems to have them but they are pretty expensive. I think that I will buy some, save the brass and learn to reload really fast. :)

Thank you again.
 
.32 S&W shooters reload WC's. Where you are would help though.
Epp's lists ammo, but don't say what bullet.

I'm in Toronto. I will start reloading my own ammo soon, but first will have to talk to some guys at my local club to show me the ropes as I've never done it before.
I think I just bought the rest of Epp's .32. :)
 
"...I've never done it before..." It's not difficult. The .32 S&W Long doesn't use much powder either. A max load of Titegroup, for example, and a 98 grain HBWC is only 2.0 grains. A pound will go a very long way. It'll give you 3500 loaded cartridges.
Buy a copy of The ABC's of Reloading.
 
"...I've never done it before..." It's not difficult. The .32 S&W Long doesn't use much powder either. A max load of Titegroup, for example, and a 98 grain HBWC is only 2.0 grains. A pound will go a very long way. It'll give you 3500 loaded cartridges.
Buy a copy of The ABC's of Reloading.

Thanks for encouragement sunray, reloading this cal. makes a lot of sense. I've ordered RCBS Rock Chucker Kit and The ABC's of Reloading and still need proper dies for .32 and powder and bullets and probably few more things that I'm not aware of. :)
Once I have them one of the guys from my club agreed to help me get started.
 
Back
Top Bottom