32rf h&r

IHMSA

Member
GunNutz
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
IMG_20150522_160803376.jpgH&A 2.jpgAddedA deceased relatives revolver is coming my way shortly.
It's a Hopkins & Allen RANGER No. 2 in 32RF in very good condition and still in the original box, even has an old registration cert.
I'm guessing it's almost unfired.
Anyone have one of these?

Once I get advice on the true value of this I'll repost it in EE.

So I'd like your oppinions on the value. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150522_160803376.jpg
    IMG_20150522_160803376.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 99
  • H&A 2.jpg
    H&A 2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Option 1: shoot it/don't shoot it and sell it too me.

Option 2: shoot it/don't shoot it and and then sell it to someone else.

Option 3: shoot it/don't shoot it and keep it.

If the gun is excellent condition nickel and mechanics wise with original paperwork and box. Worth up here anywhere from $700-950.00 depending on just how nice it is and the particular buyer.
 
It's gorgeous. If you sell it you will regret it later. Just get some ammo for it and keep it. It's nicest I've ever seen. If you decide to shoot it please clean it well so it won't corrode.
 
In that condition, the revolver is uncommon. The original box, in that condition, is much rarer than the revolver. Really exceptional set.
 
I'd rather it go to someone that is into antiques and put the money towards a nice Euro target pistol for shooting competitions.

Shooting black powder loads in this would be a shame.

It's gorgeous. If you sell it you will regret it later. Just get some ammo for it and keep it. It's nicest I've ever seen. If you decide to shoot it please clean it well so it won't corrode.
 
Back
Top Bottom