I have two questions here regarding ammo.
First question is the .338 lapua. When I read about the lapua it is mentioned as .338 lapua and .338 lapua magnum. This may be a stupid question but are there two types or is it strictly magnum when referring to the .338 lapua. I may consider getting one of these babies.
Next. Does anybody know where I can purchase 6.5x57R ammo for my drilling here in Canada? I still have 9 1/2 boxes but may need more. I live in Southern Ontario and used to get it from Silverdale gun club but Sara was telling me that they are having problems getting more. Thanks
First question is the .338 lapua. When I read about the lapua it is mentioned as .338 lapua and .338 lapua magnum. This may be a stupid question but are there two types or is it strictly magnum when referring to the .338 lapua. I may consider getting one of these babies.
Next. Does anybody know where I can purchase 6.5x57R ammo for my drilling here in Canada? I still have 9 1/2 boxes but may need more. I live in Southern Ontario and used to get it from Silverdale gun club but Sara was telling me that they are having problems getting more. Thanks


















































