I bought a bunch of .357 Maximum from Wolverine awhile ago and before i try to get a zero on the sights I thought I would ask if anyone has a rememerance of the factory 158 gr load. The I.D. on the box is 357MX1.
I looked on the Remington site but of course they no longer list a load for it.
What I am looking for ideally would be the ballistic table. You know with the" if zero at 50 yds then -1.0 at 75, -2 at 100" or what ever the numbers might be.
I do not have access to a chrono so I have no idea of muzzle velocity either.
The gun is a 10" Contender.
Thanks Kim,
I looked on the Remington site but of course they no longer list a load for it.
What I am looking for ideally would be the ballistic table. You know with the" if zero at 50 yds then -1.0 at 75, -2 at 100" or what ever the numbers might be.
I do not have access to a chrono so I have no idea of muzzle velocity either.
The gun is a 10" Contender.
Thanks Kim,


















































