.38 s&w

Samopal

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Location
Detroit/Windsor
I was looking at getting a Webley sometime and I'm not sure where to pick up .38 S&W ammo. It's easy to get in the US but I wouldn't know where to start here. Any stores near Windsor, ON that stock it? Or (preferably) any online stores that have some available? Thanks in advance.
 
Le Baron's website has Winchester .38 S&W 145gr. lead RN $34.94 for 50 rounds.

ww-w.lebaron.ca/pdf_files_fall09/hunting/win_rimfire_ammo.pdf

Bottom left of the page.
 
Le Baron's website has Winchester .38 S&W 145gr. lead RN $34.94 for 50 rounds.

ww-w.lebaron.ca/pdf_files_fall09/hunting/win_rimfire_ammo.pdf

Bottom left of the page.

Thanks. :p

That's funny, though... I just finished reading a whole mess of threads about how horrible LeBaron's is. Dunno if I'd even want to try with them.
 
Thanks. :p

That's funny, though... I just finished reading a whole mess of threads about how horrible LeBaron's is. Dunno if I'd even want to try with them.

Well, all I can say is the service in the gun shop is CRAP. However the ammo is kept behind the counter at the front of the store where the cash registers are.

The ladies behind at the cash always have a smile and a very nice and helpful.

I have been pretty lucky with regards to their stock. Every time, except one I have gone in there for ammo, what I wanted has been in stock.

I have never ordered online though, so I can't say what that experiance is like.

P.S. - I have only been to the Markham location.:)
 
I was looking at getting a Webley sometime and I'm not sure where to pick up .38 S&W ammo. It's easy to get in the US but I wouldn't know where to start here. Any stores near Windsor, ON that stock it? Or (preferably) any online stores that have some available? Thanks in advance.

Call the gun shop from LEAMINGTON they have
 
Ellwood epps .com

they ship

x2 Yep, and they are a site sponsor.

Epps usually stocks most "uncommon" calibres, and often you will even have a choice of several different types!!

(A year or so I bought some 9mm Makarov ammo and they has 3 different brands)
 
Back
Top Bottom