S sacan3 Member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sep 5, 2010 #1 Where can I purchase 38 S&W. Recently got a Webley and aching to shoot it? Please advise re: seller and best prices. Appreciate your inputs
Where can I purchase 38 S&W. Recently got a Webley and aching to shoot it? Please advise re: seller and best prices. Appreciate your inputs
Garand CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 103 0 0 Location Canadian Badlands Sep 7, 2010 #2 Unless you have real deep pockets, learn to reload as factory ammo is not cheap.
woodchopper Moderator Moderator Rating - 100% 80 0 0 Location WMU248 near Edmonton Sep 8, 2010 #3 bought 2 boxes of winchester nickel plated brass at WSS about 2 years ago. I also have a bunch of remmington brass from somewhere. I buy loaded ammo for the brass then just keep reloading.
bought 2 boxes of winchester nickel plated brass at WSS about 2 years ago. I also have a bunch of remmington brass from somewhere. I buy loaded ammo for the brass then just keep reloading.