38.special / 357 magnum

Ogiku

Regular
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hallo Guys ,

I need some help to find 38.spec. and or 357 mag. because somehow they are sold out everywhere . Or if i find some they are really expensive at 29 Can $ +Taxes for 50 Rounds.
I'd like to find a place to by them in bulk .
 
check out the SFRC link in the banners at the top of the page. They are the distributor for Wolf Reloads as well and he does good ammo in both catagories. I have shot many 38 spec reloads from Wolf and had no problems at all. Then I save the brass and reload them.
 
Frank, in Guelph, has commercial re-loads in 38Spl. I just tested some of his 148 wadcutters and found I could keep 10 in the black at 20 yards. I bought a couple thousand there. Think i paid around $9/50. 519-824-5040
 
Back
Top Bottom