.38rf.

jetrefueller

Regular
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Location
Northern Ontario
Anyone on here know where I can get .38rf cases that use the .22blanks or
acorn blanks to reload. I used to get the offset blanks from Bufallo Arms but I found out they dont ship brass to Canada anymore. There was I believe a French company that I got some re-useable .32rf cases from about a year ago but my old memory is hiding the name of the company.
 
Last edited:
That would be these guys

h ttp://www.hc-collection.com/Default.asp

Not certain which case to use for .38 RF, but there is a donor case out there that you can drill out and use to insert a Hilti or .22 acorn (your choice)....same as with .32 RF / .32 Short Colt drilled out.
 
Get the reloading kit as well might as well its not cheap but it makes it allot easier to load
 
Back
Top Bottom