C Cutless New member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Edmonton, Alberta May 12, 2009 #1 Does anyone know where to buy this around Edmonton Ab. Milarm has some at $50.00 per box. Looking for a cheaper make.
Does anyone know where to buy this around Edmonton Ab. Milarm has some at $50.00 per box. Looking for a cheaper make.
saskgunowner101 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 132 0 0 Location middle of Sask May 12, 2009 #2 I recall someone mentioning it being around $36 somewhere in Alberta, the name slips my mind. Consider reloading for the little powerhouse.
I recall someone mentioning it being around $36 somewhere in Alberta, the name slips my mind. Consider reloading for the little powerhouse.
jennis CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 90 0 0 Location Nurburgring May 12, 2009 #3 Maybe drop 'Bashaw Sports' a line
mark k CGN frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 262 0 0 Location Toronto May 12, 2009 #4 I got it at Lebaron for $32 a box a couple of weeks ago.
C Cutless New member EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Location Edmonton, Alberta May 15, 2009 #5 Enfield Ammo Thanks for the info. I found some at P&D in Edmonton for $36.00 a box. Better then $50.00 a box.
Enfield Ammo Thanks for the info. I found some at P&D in Edmonton for $36.00 a box. Better then $50.00 a box.
Rifleman1911 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Location Leduc county AB May 15, 2009 #6 Ya well milarm is a bit of a rip off at a lot of thing that they sell a they sell to to a lot sheepepeloe. AH hell I am drunk;.
Ya well milarm is a bit of a rip off at a lot of thing that they sell a they sell to to a lot sheepepeloe. AH hell I am drunk;.
M mangoo New member Rating - 100% 49 0 0 May 15, 2009 #8 Order reloads from Wolfbullets.com..About $200.00 for 1000 there brass.
G groundskeeper willy CGN Regular Rating - 100% 65 0 0 Location Alberta May 15, 2009 #9 Wholesale Sports had it for about $35/box about a year ago.