40 S&W wolf ammo

Ryan500

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Location
Calgary
Just noticed the crazy low price on Wolf Ammo at SFRC, just wondering if anyone knows someone in alberta who stocks/sell it? Save me a pile of money on shipping (I think).
 
"...Wolf Ammo at SFRC..." That'd be Wolf Bullets' commercial reloads if it matters to you. Shipping ammo will be expensive no matter how far it has to go.
 
Hmm.. not sure it matters to me. I checked and shipping is only $30 on 10 boxes which is pretty reasonable IMO. Not sure if I should go that route though since a lot of reviews I have read say that ammo will not get along with my also inexpensive Hi-point 40.... what to do.
 
That is actually pretty expensive,.that is $60 a case of 1000. I seem to remember getting Winchester for $25-$30 shipped for 1000. (that was in 2006.)
 
The shipping on 500 or 1000 is pretty much the same. I'll be putting more 9mm, 40 S&W and 357 Mag on the website tomorrow.

Ryan
 
i just got my tax return and saw you put up 357 mag and .40 ..... guess ill pay off the CC some other time
 
Wolf ammo is not that good, bought a couple of boxes for a .45 cal and les then 10 shots the gun was gunked up and leading on the barrel aftyer shooting a 50 round box had looked like I shot 1000 rounds. Not a big fan of it!
 
Back
Top Bottom