41 cal cap and ball 6 shot revolver kit

soxy

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello...noob here. I'm having a discussion with a dood that says he has the above in kit form yet there is no info anywhere on the net of a 41 caliber BP revolver in a kit form. The only 41 caliber BP in a kit form is a derringer. There is a 44 caliber and a 36 caliber in a 6 shot but no 41 calibers that I can find. Any one here know anything about this? Thanks for your time.
 
Maybe it's a name for the only guy that actually wants a 41 caliber kit revolver, that no-one makes because there is neither the demand or support (seen any .41 cal RB stuff at the store lately?).

:)

No demand, so no products out there.

If you really want a 41 cal BP revolver, buy a .36 and have it opened up. Should cost less than $500 for the cylinder and barrel work. Maybe.

Cheers
Trev
 
Some people ream out 38 rimfire cylinders to .41 colt
.41c uses a .386 bullet the bore on a 36 cap and ball runs around .377 to .380.
of course you would have to use soft lead.
 
This is an 1851 Navy converted to .41 centerfire carttridge. Never heard of a .41 cap and ball..the pocket models were .31 cal in 5 or 6 shots.

conversion-1851-navy-41cal-left.jpg
 
This is an 1851 Navy converted to .41 centerfire carttridge. Never heard of a .41 cap and ball..the pocket models were .31 cal in 5 or 6 shots.

conversion-1851-navy-41cal-left.jpg


The one I am talking about he claims was from a kit, around 1982. I'd post a pic but I dont know how.
 
Back
Top Bottom