41 Mag

docsteve

Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Location
Alberta
Looking for some 41 mag pistol ammo. No one in the Edmonton area seems to have any . Anyone have a few boxes in stock ??? Any of you Calgary guys ?? Thanks in advance
docsteve - please pm or email
 
I went thru the same issue when I bought my sibgle-shot Merrill. I was shocked to find that 41 Mag is practically impossible to find. As was mentioned, try Marstar. I did and they had run out by the time I'd asked, but the best thing to do in that case is to contact all the sponsors on this site and ask. Regardless of whether their site indicates that they have stock or not.

My main supply of 41 Mag comes from gunshows lately. Keep it in mind next time there's a gunshow in town. ;)
 
Went to wholesale sports ( Edm south ) last nite . Bought a 1000 , 225 gr rnfp lead for 91.25 ( I think it was there since the store opened ). My friend next door ordered some brass and dies ,so we'll ( that means HE'LL ) load me up some . Thanks for all the suggestions.
docsteve
 
Found a box of old Rem. green box. He says $62. No thanks. I bought the same pail of lead at WSS in Wpg. Have found some jacketed on and off. Got lucky and had some brass from a previous bulk buy at an auction last year. Haven't had any luck with finding factory here. Asked a sponsor this past winter and he said "tried, out of stock"
Clint
 
Was in WSS in Wpg today picking up another Ruger and asked about 41 bullets and was told none in stock, but some loaded just came in. "Sure, I'll take some". $65/box...wait no thanks
 
You can pick 'em up at a gunshow for about $30-40/50 rds for factory ammo in an OEM box. Wait 'till the afternoon, the vendors start thinking about having to pack all their $hit up and are willing to be more reasonable in asking price. I've picked up at least 4 boxes to date and have never paid a penny over $40
 
Back
Top Bottom