.410 gauge buckshot?

Any shop should have a distributor that can get it. Could be a bit of a wait though, it's not common stuff. I have seen tests and reviews from many websites that say it is utter garbage.
 
Buckshot in any guage is unreliable. However, Winchester loads #000(.36 cal) buck with 5 whole pellets in 3" .410. Three pellets in 2.5" .410 ammo. They seem to think it's for home defense. You're not likely to find any in Canada though. No demand.
 
I've loaded some of my own in .000 buckshot. It spreads pretty fast but does good damage up close. I don't really have a practical use for it, but rather loaded it just for fun to see what it would do. 4 or 5 pellets in a 3 inch case is OK, but 3 pellets in a 2 1/2 is useful for nothing.
 
I've loaded some of my own in .000 buckshot. It spreads pretty fast but does good damage up close. I don't really have a practical use for it, but rather loaded it just for fun to see what it would do. 4 or 5 pellets in a 3 inch case is OK, but 3 pellets in a 2 1/2 is useful for nothing.

guess I gotta throw in my 2 cents worth. Why bother. I, too, loaded it up for fun. Useless! what the he!! are ya gonna do with 3 pellets?
 
Back
Top Bottom