44-40 barrel liner

cadou

Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Location
QUEBEC
Hi guys.
Has anybody an idea of where to buy a 44-40 liner for a Winchester in Canada.
Available in the US but, nobody wants to ship to Canada.
Thanks.
 
Track of the Wolf will no longer ship barrel liners to Canada . I bought a few of them in years past but then received an e-mail notice saying that they were no longer able to do so . This was 2 or more years ago .
 
I imported a hammer forged .50 liner for a Gallagher carbine from: T.J.'s Liners. Ph. 859-5560. Came through just fine, shipped as "threaded tubing".
 
Hi guys.
Has anybody an idea of where to buy a 44-40 liner for a Winchester in Canada.
Available in the US but, nobody wants to ship to Canada.
Thanks.

Found one - http://homesteadparts.com - I do not see them listed, but I emailed him if he would ship a barrel (yes) and asked about the liners, he also yes he has them & will ship to Canada.

did not see them listed on the site, so I would email him :)

-sean
 
Thanks guys,
this ITAR thing sucks...Nobody can import at a reasonable price.
Expensive export permits are needed to ship OUT of the USA.
Meanwhile Canada sells tanks to Saudi Arabia..Go figure…!
 
Thanks guys,
this ITAR thing sucks...Nobody can import at a reasonable price.
Expensive export permits are needed to ship OUT of the USA.
Meanwhile Canada sells tanks to Saudi Arabia..Go figure…!

The export certificates are a bit confusing, it really only costs $250 USD but you can jack as much stuff on there ass you want. Problem is that you need an exporter & importer to get one.
 
If it looks like you will have to import a liner I'd suggest you consider a new barrel from Green Mountain. I have an octagon one on a 92 and it is a nice replacement for sure. That Bits & Pieces imports from Green Mountain so they may be able to bring it in with other stuff. Not sure exactly how that works.
 
Back
Top Bottom