.44 mag slugs and "birdshot loads" where to buy?

icelink

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Location
kelowna
Just wondering if any one knows where to buy these, never seen them for sale at my local gun stores and they say it takes to long to bring them in! Any info on these ?
 
Just wondering if any one knows where to buy these, never seen them for sale at my local gun stores and they say it takes to long to bring them in! Any info on these ?

I bought two boxes of the bird shot at the Chilliwach HACS show a few weeks ago for $5 a box.
Maybe they will be at the Kamloops show too???
 
I have a old partial package (8rnds) of CCI 44Mag shotshells. I would gladly sell them to you but I believe shipping would cost more than they are worth.
 
Back
Top Bottom