44 Russian Ammo

ammo

fiocchi makes it and it's meant for older guns(lower pressures) just bought 2 boxes a month ago . $80.00/50qty i will look at my receipt to see where i ordered it from
 
fiocchi makes it and it's meant for older guns(lower pressures) just bought 2 boxes a month ago . $80.00/50qty i will look at my receipt to see where i ordered it from

Thanks Luc, that'd be great. I emailed CanAm to see if they can order it for me as they're a Fiocchi distributor.
 
IMHO, you should really start looking into this instead:

basicrldngequip.jpg


;)
 
If you can find someone who sells the Black Hills Ammunition line they have some too, although I havent seen any in years.

Too bad, cause its a fantastic little round.
 
IMHO, you should really start looking into this instead:

basicrldngequip.jpg


;)

Yup, at $80/box you could buy the reloading gear and the components for the cost of 2 boxes of cartridges. Then sell the brass and left over bullets with the revolver - people like pkg deals with this stuff. You'd end up getting the reloading gear free.
 
Last edited:
Check out the insanely low price for a complete reloading kit at factoryslaes right now... I wish they had that when I bought the exact same thing from Cabelas.ca @ $125 + tax & shipping, lol!

(man, why do we always end up getting the shaft up here?!)

:redface:

ht tp://factorysales.com/html/xcart/catalog/anivers.html

By the way, they do ship to Canada via USPS.
 
Check out the insanely low price for a complete reloading kit at factoryslaes right now... I wish they had that when I bought the exact same thing from Cabelas.ca @ $125 + tax & shipping, lol!

(man, why do we always end up getting the shaft up here?!)

:redface:

ht tp://factorysales.com/html/xcart/catalog/anivers.html

By the way, they do ship to Canada via USPS.

Factory Sales is the isht! They have shipped my last two orders same day. No one cheaper for the Lee products. I do feel bad going to the US for my stuff but the prices are too hard to resist. That and Higginsons would rarely reply to my emails so Factory Sales it is. Can't recommend them enough...
 
Back
Top Bottom