44 Russian

haha49

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Location
BC
I was wondering if anyone had experience with this round. I was wondering if anyone knew anyplace that would have this type of ammo. Or what I would need to get setup for reloading. I just bought a 44 Russian and would like to at least shoot it once like all my guns I shoot them at least once. Would it just be better to get setup for reloading or can I still buy this round?
 
Would be better just to get set up for re-loading starline makes 44russian brass dies are easy to get most cast 240gr 44mag bullets work . I use 6grs blue dot mag primer and a good crimp
 
Would be better just to get set up for re-loading starline makes 44russian brass dies are easy to get most cast 240gr 44mag bullets work . I use 6grs blue dot mag primer and a good crimp

You wouldn't know were I could get some brass?? I might be simpler just to buy the ammo because I don't plan on shooting it allot just once in a blue moon I like to keep it mint. (its a really nice gun already)
 
Back
Top Bottom