While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Does anyone out there know where I can pick up some 44 SW Special factory ammo in or around Halifax ? Second option would be reloads. I may as well ask for these also.
Thanks everone!
Expensive stuff. Not exactly common anywhere either.
You have a .44 Special revolver or a Magnum? Magnum brass can be loaded to .44 Special velocities with no fuss. Assuming you're reloading.
Isn't legal to sell reloads unless the loader has a permit.
I shoot 44spl in my 1858 Remington and have some factory Remington Express ammo,not sure what's left tho.I reload so building my own is preferable to me.
Thanks for the input Sunray. I am aware it is not common, hence this post. This goes for the tip on reloading 44mag. as well.
Unfortunately I do not have brass or reloading gear yet. One step at a time gentlemen. I am gratefull for the helpfull replies and hope some 44 special will turn up soon.
Cheers
Not anywhere near Halifax, but LeBaron's show Winchester .44 spl. in their catalogue. I have bought some from them in past - not cheap at almost a buck a shot.