I know they called them belly guns, essentially because you shot the guy in the belly while you stood beside them. The fact that the pistol fits neatly in the palm of your hand has a lot more to with it than anything else. I had to get a bunch of documentation to prove the age, came across a number of articles talking about the real guns that won the west, essentially the bar keepers and card players used them.
The crazy part is that based on the numbers I can see the energy in that round is significantly more than the 32 ACP and just under the early 7.62x25 and 38 special, so not a nothing cartridge for a pocket gun that is for sure.
The key was making sure it was safe and not blowing my hand off.
The crazy part is that based on the numbers I can see the energy in that round is significantly more than the 32 ACP and just under the early 7.62x25 and 38 special, so not a nothing cartridge for a pocket gun that is for sure.
The key was making sure it was safe and not blowing my hand off.


















































