Gentlemen, esp. Mooncoon and Mr Rombaugh, I am shortly going to be taking temporary possession of a three-band Snider stamped up as belonging to the unit in the title. Right now, here in UK, this is an antique that I am not permitted to shoot, but I fully intend to do so when I sell something else and put this one on my license as a 1-for-1.
It is a very exciting exercise for me, as I'm sure that many of you can understand, and it has been a long journey fraught with PITA bureaucracy at your end to blame.
I don't expect to see it until after the festivations fast approaching, but you may be sure that I'll be sending pics to those able to utilise the rather odd image-posting system that this forum has, so that you can see what all the fuss is about.
Best to all.
tac
It is a very exciting exercise for me, as I'm sure that many of you can understand, and it has been a long journey fraught with PITA bureaucracy at your end to blame.
I don't expect to see it until after the festivations fast approaching, but you may be sure that I'll be sending pics to those able to utilise the rather odd image-posting system that this forum has, so that you can see what all the fuss is about.
Best to all.
tac





















































