Hi All,
Just got myself a Chiappa 45-70 sharps replica (my first 45-70 and I can see a few more in the future). Very excited to reload/shoot this in BP and seeing the smoke !
Need help finding a few items and ordering from the states is next to impossible due to shipping cost and restrictions. Also would like to support Canadian business whenever possible.
Looking specifically for a blow tube and brass drop tube. Any retailers in Canada ? I also don't mind buying from someone who can craft these.
Another question, anyone using smokeless, particularly Unique or Red Dot?
Thanks and looking forward to your replies !
Just got myself a Chiappa 45-70 sharps replica (my first 45-70 and I can see a few more in the future). Very excited to reload/shoot this in BP and seeing the smoke !
Need help finding a few items and ordering from the states is next to impossible due to shipping cost and restrictions. Also would like to support Canadian business whenever possible.
Looking specifically for a blow tube and brass drop tube. Any retailers in Canada ? I also don't mind buying from someone who can craft these.
Another question, anyone using smokeless, particularly Unique or Red Dot?
Thanks and looking forward to your replies !


















































