Buy this; https://www.buffaloarms.com/black-powder-cartridge-reloading-primer-bpcrp
My drop tube is a piece of stainless tubing 3/8" I believe flared with a plumbing flare tool and a tin funnel on top. Works slick.
My wads are cut from news paper, drink boxes and floor underlay felt paper with a 45 diameter leather punch. Read up on compression of BP. Never ever have space between powder and bullet. Results are bad.
I have 3 45/70's. The one below, a Marlin 1895CB and a H&R Buffalo Classic
my baby looks like this 1874 Sharps Competition
My drop tube is a piece of stainless tubing 3/8" I believe flared with a plumbing flare tool and a tin funnel on top. Works slick.
My wads are cut from news paper, drink boxes and floor underlay felt paper with a 45 diameter leather punch. Read up on compression of BP. Never ever have space between powder and bullet. Results are bad.
I have 3 45/70's. The one below, a Marlin 1895CB and a H&R Buffalo Classic
my baby looks like this 1874 Sharps Competition



















































