.45 acp ammo

Mike Webb

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
214   0   1
Location
Southern N.B.
I am new to handguns and was wondering what is the cleanest .45acp
230 gr hardball available in Canada.
I've read there is a marked difference in many brands.
 
Cleanest burning? They will all be somewhat messy from un-burnt powder that is life but only requires a quick minute to clean the barrel.

Cleanest bullet? Anything copper jacketed would be the cleanest but would require the most work to get the copper fowling out of the barrel.

So just buy a couple and see what you like.
 
The American Eagle Non-Toxic ammo is very clean. They have a full metal jacket bullet and their primer is lead free. Same thing with the Winchester Win Clean non-toxic ammo. When I pickup pickup those empty brass at my range, I could swear they look unfired.
 
There is Wolf bullets reloads, and another ontario comapny that does reloads also, surplus is good when you find it, Norinco makes it to, about 19 dollars a box, couple times got factory ammo made in the states cheap, have not seen those brands eighter lately
 
Back
Top Bottom