Also, I can tell you from previous experience with it that it ain't the quiet.
Oh it will be the way I use it.![]()
Friends don't let friends shoot Fiocchi...
I see........
said the blind man to the fool.
I got two boxes at Proline.
I could care less what it is. I just need to compare it to the ammo we used in the original test to see if it is quieter or louder or the same. Generally I'd reload my own stuff but that doesn't lend itself to repeatable test results in another city.
May I direct you to my website .... Expatriot SS
No problem, I just need your Public Agency Number, an End User Certificate and a PO signed by an officer or department manager.
Cash is just fine but I'll still need the Public Agency Number and End User for the transfer records. And I'm not making anything till I have a signed PO.What if I pay with cash?
on your web site there's a picture of an older Smith autoloader, what model is that. (I heard or read once that the US government used silenced Model 52's in Viet Nam, and came across some pretty bizzarre ammunition that I was told was made for those pistols).
Why would you require an End user certificate in Canada?



























