45 ACP in Alberta

cowtown45

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ive been reading the posts on this forum for a while now and decided to wade in. Can anyone point me to a good place to get factory 45 at a good price in Calgary. I dont mind shopping at wholesale or bass but at nearly $30 for a box there has to be somewhere better. For the right price I could even see buying it in bulk. Any advice would be appreciated.
 
No Problem, Also keep an eye on the "Equipment Exchange" section here cause you might find better deals. Quite a few people from Calgary on here so you should have some luck. Maybe even post a WTB add like I did for 300 winmag.
 
OP, you can order direct from Kurt at BDX if you buy in bulk. I think his minimum order is 4 cases for pick up. He is a hard man to reach some days, though. I shoot BDX in 9mm and have had zero issues with it.

http://www3.telus.net/public/kathomas/index.html

Mark
 
I have shot 1000's of BDX in 9mm and haven't had any issues, and i know many others that shoot it regularly with no complaints. That is why I asked the question.
 
Thanks for the link. Ill probably pick some up from Proline and give it a try. If it works well I may go for the pick up option. That is if I get to do as much shooting as I plan on this summer.:D
 
Used to shoot at a few. Waiting on my APRA membership to arrive in the mail. That's where I plan on doing the bulk of it this year.
 
Nice, I went there a couple times and loved it.
Unfortunately we were quoted a few different prices when we talked to the
guys down there. They also said we have to apply(pay) for each section of the range
we went to. Let me know how it turns out for you because that was the best range I've been to.
 
Back
Top Bottom