B buckmagnet New member Rating - 100% 5 0 0 Jan 31, 2010 #1 hey, would love to track down some 45 acp
(((Echo))) CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 52 0 0 Location Old Man Land, AB Jan 31, 2010 #2 buckmagnet said: hey, would love to track down some 45 acp Click to expand... Join the crowd. A WTB/WTT/body part for sale ad in the EE might drum up some interest. I'm keeping all mine, sorry. I whore'd real good for my stash . (E)
buckmagnet said: hey, would love to track down some 45 acp Click to expand... Join the crowd. A WTB/WTT/body part for sale ad in the EE might drum up some interest. I'm keeping all mine, sorry. I whore'd real good for my stash . (E)
CeeZer CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 112 0 0 Location GVRD, BC Feb 1, 2010 #3 Keep looking, in the mean time buy some ammo with reloadable cases, shoot, keep the brass.
J johnone Expired Business Rating - 95.1% 78 4 0 Feb 1, 2010 #4 IF you are discussing .45acp brass ?? We have plenty in stock John