.45 hollowpoints Who has the best prices?

Is there a particular round that you are looking for? Not all HP ammo is created equal and the premium stuff will be more expensive than generic hollow points. But that said, SFRC has a pretty good supply of Speer Gold Dots in .45 ACP right now. Quality HP for sure, not sure how the price stack up because I have never actually been able to find any in stock anywhere else.

I have also bought Remington Golden Sabers at Milarm in Edmonton before. I think they were around $30 for a box of 25.
 
SFRC also had some Winchester Ranger JHP a little while ago, it went for a dollar a pop...49,99$ box of 50.

I also know that MoreGuns Supply has their own brand of factory reloaded ammo, and they offer .45 HP for 20,99$/ box of 50. Which is pretty cheap for some HP, but then again i have no knowledge of the quality they offer.
 
Depending on where you are located and how many rounds you want I can probably get you some PDX1 JHPs.

w ww.winchester.com/Products/handgun-ammunition/supreme-elite/bonded-pdx1/Pages/default.aspx
*NOTE take the space out of the www to link.

As it says they are 230grain JHPs new production. PM me if interested.
 
Back
Top Bottom